Quotes From Customers of the Banjo Rascals
Our Thursday event at the Sheraton Hotel was a lavish Dessert Reception which included entertainment by The Banjo Rascals. This group not only played some great music but strolled to each table to serenade, sing-along, and play requested songs. From the smiles on the faces of the 150+ participants, they were very well received.
Model A Ford Club of Long Island.
Thanks again for a fantastic concert here at the Bridgeport Public Library. Here are a couple of copies of the Connecticut Post - congratulation on making the Front Page.
Bridgeport Public Library
I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for a great event. The band was fabulous. I look forward to working with you again at the AME picnic. Thanks again.
First Vice President
Association of Municipal Employees, Inc.
- The Banjo Rascals were terrific and added a real spirit to our annual employee / family gathering at the Central Park Zoo. They could not have been more accommodating to our needs or nicer to work with! Their previous experiences at the zoo really worked to our advantage. Everyone had a better time because they were there.
- Many thanks.
- Catherine E. Daniels
- Events Manager
- Orrick,Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
We can't thank you enough for putting the band together for us. We're all thrilled about it. I will let you know as soon as possible about the date for next year. With gratitude, thanks and friendship.
Lawrence Beach Club, Inc.
I have to Thank You guys so much for the great day you gave us. You Really Made Napanoch Day the best. Next year you will have everything you need right at the hotel. Thank you all so much.
Chairperson Napanoch Day Committee
- As KeySpan Park opened an hour before the game, players stood near the gate greeting fans, as the “Banjo Rascals” did their rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” and other standards. The Brooklyn Skyline.
- Owner John Imbriale
- Just wanted to say thanks for your musical performance on July 21th at our annual Town Senior Picnic. As usual your music was enjoyed by all. Please keep July 20th open for next year's Town of Southampton Annual Senior Picnic at Red Creek Park.Your services made the day even more pleasurable for everyone.
- Pam Giacoia
- Director of Senior Services
- "The Banjo Rascals unique musical style was a huge hit with the thousands of visitors on First Avenue, as well as our stage audience on 70th Street. In addition to the great music, I especially appreciate the professionalism of the group in that you are able to adapt to changing schedules, and do whatever needs to be done to ensure a successful event. It has been a tremendous pleasure to work with you."
- Dianna Maeurer
- Centennial Festival Manager
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House.
Thank you so much for The Banjo Rascals performance here on Saturday night. I understand it was very entertaining and informative as well, with discussion of the history of banjo performance and samples of a wide variety of musical styles. I wish you, the other performers and your families the best of holiday seasons.
Cultural Program Specialist
Plainview-Old Bethpage Public Library
On behalf of the National Amputation Foundation, I would like to say a hearty THANK YOU for providing the wonderful toe tapping music at out Thank You Dinner, held December 7th at the Villa Avanzo. Your music was a perfect accompaniment to the evening and was enjoyed immensely by all of our guests. Once again, we thank you for the entertainment and extend our best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year!
National Amputation Foundation
- Thanks so much for such a wonderful concert. I've been hearing rave reviews about it all week! You sure filled the room (to overflowing). I was told that people waiting in line at the circulation desk were tapping their toes to the music. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. As soon as another budget year begins and I am given money, I would like to ask you to come again, if you are willing. Keep warm!
- Mary Piekarski
- Piscataway Public Library
- "The performance yesterday afternoon by The Banjo Rascals was a huge success in every way possible! We packed the house to overflowing and the audience loved every minute of it. The comments have been wonderful and people want to know where you're performing next."
- Anita Hock
- Programming Director
- East Meadow Library.
- On behalf of the Trustees, the Elmsford Day Committee, Elmsford Residents and Myself, I just wanted to thank you and your organization for everything you did to make our 2nd Annual Elmsford Day Celebration a huge success. I am looking forward to working with you on Elmsfords next community project. Your band was wonderful and is still being talked about. See you next year. Thank you again,
- Robert Williams
- Mayor Elmsford
- New York
On behalf of the Trustees, Elmford Residents and Myself, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for participating in out Annual Elmsford Day Parade. Over 4,500 people attend and everyone had a wonderful day. We have already started to plan for next year. You really helped make our day a special and enjoyable one for our residents. We are looking forward to having you back next year. Thank you again.
On behalf of the Trustees, the Elmsford Day Committee, Elmsford Residents and Myself, I wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for attending the Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for our new Spray Park. It was nice that you were able to take the time out of your busy schedule to join us in dedicating another recreation facility that will be enjoyed by all. Please thank everyone for a job well done. Once again you were the hit of the day and made the event more enjoyable. Thank you again, we are looking forward to seeing you soon and to continue our great partnership to make life better for our residents.
Elmsford, New York
- We were pleased with the concert. You have a fine band and put on a great show. The turn out was more than we expected for our first time doing something like this and we hope to do it again next year."
- Fr. Pat Holtkemp
- Douglaston Zion Episcopal Church
Thank you so much for performing at our Friday afternoon program last week. It was a delightful time for all of us and there have been many positive comments about the program. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I look forward to having you back for another performance in the near future. Thank you again.
Westfield Memorial Library
I am writing to thank you for the wonderful concert you performed at the Carlstadt Library on Wednesday October 1st. You were by far one of the best set of performers we have hosted. The audience thoroughly enjoyed your "toe-tapping" music and all are looking forward to a repeat performance. Thank you again for such wonderful entertainment.
The William E. Dermody Free Public Library, Carlstadt New Jersey